Old bush, new bush.
Red bush, blue bush.
One bush, two bush.
We're not talking about politicians. I'm not sure anything can be done to fix them. What I am sure of is we can fix the old bush problem.
The problem. Your bushings are old. Your bushings are tired. Your bushings are crispy. Your bushings have bushed the last bump they are going to bush. You really need to replace them.
It's time for an upgrade, and you can do it all at once. So we have a package, and here's what you get:
- TiC Lateral Link bushings
- TiC Trailing arm forward bushings
- TiC Trailing arm rear bushings
- TiC FCAR bushing
- Whiteline Plus front control arm forward bushing
- Basically, all the suspension pick-up points except for the actual top hats.
Here's the features of the TiC bushings:
- Graphite impregnated for self lubrication
- Medical grade 95A urethane for long life
- Milled from solid stock stainless steel crush tubes to cut down on rust binding
- Split design for ease of install
Then we add in the Whiteline bushing to hit that last point we don't make a part for. Not to worry, it's a very good bushing.
In the end, you'll not only refresh all these points where the suspension arms attach, BUT you actually end up with something better than stock.
Oh! And you save a nice chunk of cash at the same time. Can't really complain about that. Well, you could, but you'll just get weird looks from people if you complain about saving money.